Wednesday, May 1, 2013

yeah, it was definitely something i ate


Ever had those dreams where you are falling and your legs get really tense along with the G's tightening your stomach? What about the ones where you are playing cat and mouse from some creature you saw from Ghostbusters and if you move or make a noise, it will find you? I had this one dream where the T.V. in the living room exploded into thousands of pigeons flying everywhere. It was quite entertaining. Have you ever had the ones where you're aware that you're in a dream and try to wake up? You do wake up...or so you think you woke up but it turns out that your room is not what its supposed to look like. So you try to wake up from that dream and then end up in another dream.



Once I dreamt that I was walking through a neighborhood and Chazz Palminteri (Common in mob movies) met up with me on the sidewalk. He was like; "You gotta a lotta nerve showing your face around here. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? THINKING YOU CAN COME AROUND HERE?", He paused and we both just stood there for maybe a good 10 minutes without saying a word. Then it got a little weird because he started to ask me if I had 5 bucks he could borrow. I replied that I left my wallet in the real world. He was like; "Ok, see you later." So that was interesting!




1 comment:

  1. OH MY GAAASSSHH!!!! CHAZ!!??? goo thing he didn't make you drink a vanilla Coke. so I have come to the conclusion that is i was going to get my trash kicked. like really destroyed. I would want Lee Marvin to do it. I think he is the epitome of badness. even hungover.

    ReplyDelete