Friday, June 28, 2013

Day 8: Mike & the Mechanics - The Living Years

Hello friends, neighbors, esteemed colleagues, teammates, battle buddies, and loved ones! I am writing you this last post for the month of June. Due to my summer schedule I will be "out of town" until this August. I want to let you all know that it is really exhilarating posting each day the things that roam my crazy mind. Its like they are free body ghosts and I am wearing an Australian explorer outfit (the man in the yellow hat with George, only I'm Mexican without a monkey - nevermind) with a net. I go out catching these specters and release them through this blog. This song always makes for a great departure, like how the lights come on after the movie is over and the credits are rolling. OK, sorry to get all "sentimental", I will now proceed to shut my mouth and look forward to sharing more wacky stories and adventures next next month. Thank you everyone for your support and reading these, I can't express enough how much that motivates me to keep going. I love to write, I love to run, I love to live. See you all soon. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment