Saturday, June 22, 2013

say that to my face


It is here!!! The new and improved technique for me to get my thoughts all in it's entirety without scribbling like a maniac prisoner on the Chateau D'if who has the world's longest beard (nevermind the reference). The point is I have a tape recorder thanks to my trusted colleague, mi amor para siempre AKA wife. Things will look much brighter in the future with this puppy (it's not a puppy, it's a tape recorder). Usually after my jogs the ideas get going and I have to sprint home praying that my memory will not fail me (I'm barely 30, it's sad I know). The words will be more sincere and raw. True, I will now give out the impression that I am one of those people on the subway that carries a completely normal conversation with a trash can while the general public sit at least three seat widths from me but regardless I HAVE A TAPE RECORDER. Let the world know of this beautiful invention and watch out paper here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment