Thursday, April 25, 2013

sing it Bonnie Tyler!



Everybody needs something. We love that feeling of comfort and security knowing we are protected - A HERO to be precise! There are so many to choose from. Bruce Lee to me has been a source of fierce power. It just felt right to say that considering he invented the "one inch punch" and could muster the internal energies of the human body to kick whomever's trash. I particularly loved the showdown with Chuck Norris and how they stare each other down with the Colosseum backdrop until the kitten sounded the start bell through it's cute little mew (which was dubbed in English).


Also batman played the greatest role of mystery and unharness badness. He didn't need words. He had the grin that could say "when this is all said and done, I'm taking you out. . . and I don't mean on a date". He doesn't need a huge ad campaign to spread throughout Gotham airing on T.V. saying; "Come see just how intimidating this guy is, he is crime's worst nightmare" No. He simply will grab the dude and ask for a favor along the lines of; "I want you to do me a favor, I want you to tell all your friends about me" then drops him like third period French. Classic. "I'm Batman".



Then there's my sister. She's incredible. You better think twice about crossing her. My friend was over at my house once all reclined with his legs on the arm rest and she walks in and goes; "Spread your damn legs over the couch why donchuh." He within a few seconds sat up, stood to attention then saluted. At the same time she is a compassionate person who loves her family. She has a good sense of humor and has always looked after me as a big sister especially at the playgrounds when we were growing up. She don't take crap from no one.  

1 comment:

  1. aww..excuse me while I wipe my eyes..Thank you Mark, that was the best bday present ever! It's nice to know all the good things you remember instead of the not-so-great things:) Love you, and u may be my little brother, but I'll always look UP to u.

    ReplyDelete