Thursday, September 15, 2016

Rocko's Killing Machine (Part Getting Girlfriend Back)

Rocko's Killing Machine is:
Max = Drums
Riley = Rhythm Guitar
Charlie = Bass
Tom = Lead Guitar/Vox
Jake = Keyboard/Everything else

Mike = Dude trying to get his girl back

“Easy with that chalk, man.” Someone shouts over to Riley. “Hey, you do your job, I’ll do mine!” Riley shouts back. Another random night, in the middle of a street, we are out here drawing out a message in color chalk helping Mike get his girl back. I hope she gets the pure voice of the message, because this would sound creepy if a grown man were to read it in a movie trailer voice. ‘CHELSEA, DON’T LEAVE ME. I WILL NEVER GIVE UP, I WILL ALWAYS FIND YOU.’ Yeah she won’t get it. “Dude, you might as well find someone else.” Tom says to the poor guy. Mike walks up to Tom with fire in his eyes. Tom takes a quick step back. “We are not together because I failed to be the man she needed me to be.” Mike says to Tom in a dignified manner.

“That’s not what I heard, man. Someone said that she saw you at Jesse’s party last week kissing on Angela.” Someone says.

“That is incorrect, my friend! Incorrect!” Mike starts to whisper-yell. He stands there for a minute in silence “Well…maybe partially true,” Mike confesses as the rest of us sigh with discouragement.

“…but it’s her that I need in my life, forever til the end of time!” He says that while pointing to her door. Someone snickers in the back.

After ten more minutes, Mike stands there watching us finish up the street doodles and looks over to see Tom tuning his guitar with me holding a tambourine, along with Jake setting up his portable Casio. The rest awkwardly go into other people’s yards to hide. “Alright, stations everyone!” He frantically moves in three different places giving spot reports and finalizing the scene. “It might be too late to do this.” Tom quietly suggests. “It’s never too late to make amends with an angel.” Mike looks at Tom with fiery righteousness.  

 “I think that yard has a dog” Someone in hiding says to another nearby. “Wait, what?”

“No time now guys, it’s showtime!” Mike says as he stealthily moves up to Chelsea’s door and rings the doorbell. “Tom, I need you on this, man. Don’t let me down.”
The lights inside the house come on. “Get ready!” Her door opens up with her silhouette appearing in the opening. “Now!” Tom’s acoustic strums fill in the night air with the rest of us falling into our parts. Mike goes up to her, “…And I still believe, in what we could be…” I can’t really make out her expressions but from the looks of things…


Suddenly a high-pitched roar almost like a screaming woman is heard from behind us. “MOUNTAIN LION! REALLY BIG CAT MAN!” It’s one of those striped ones! The lights on that house now come on with an old man holding some sort of machine gun while wearing a bath robe. Now I see the cougar clawing at the chainlink with it's chained leash looking like it's about to snap.

"I'm not selling my house! Do you hear me? You can take it from my cold dead hands!" The old man shouts as a couple of shots burst into the night sky. The animal shrieks again while more lights coming on from the nearby homes.

“I’m not dying for this dude’s chick, man! She probably doesn’t even like him anyways!” Jake says as he grabs his Casio and runs for my car. "Abort, abort!" Someone yells.

"Where's Mike?" I ask Riley while bolting for the car. I look over to see him getting back with his girl all the while we are running for our dear lives to safety. Now sirens can be heard approaching the neighborhood getting closer.

"Mike so owes us like fifty bucks or something!" Jake yells.

No comments:

Post a Comment