Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I am not a doctor...

 Please come in, have a seat Doctor Mario. How are you today?

I’m fine thank you. How are you?

Doing well. Now I was looking over your application. You have applied for the chief surgeon 
position here at the Mercy Memorial hospital, and I just had some questions.

Go ahead.

Well it says that you were the top of your class at med school and that you graduated as the Alma Mater, you received several merits and awards. You put here that you even successfully completed three residencies While that all looks good, but I just had one question…you never listed what school you went to. Only that you attended med school.

…Oh really? It doesn’t say? I thought it was on there. Hmm. Well I went to Northeast Scandanavia University. It’s foreign. The locals would call it NES for short.

Right..well I don’t see any references or contact numbers listed on your resume

I was the best at what I did.

And what was that? It says here that you specialized in…viruses?

That is correct.

Any in particular? Like the recent type 1 VP26 protein? Or the potato virus X?

More like the red, yellow, and blue ones.

Ok..

Look, I’ve done over several hundred operations. I’ve even gone up to level 21.

What is level 21? What does that mean?

90 viruses or more, you have to think fast and move quickly in matching the colors.

…I can see there is definitely a language barrier here.

The only barriers are when you mismatch the colors to the viruses.

Oh, I have to take this. Hello? Yes. He’s right here. Okay..I’ll send him up. Thank you.

Who was that?

That was your brother. He says you haven’t taken your medication and that you are not a real doctor. In fact, you have been applying at every major hospital along the eastern seaboard. He is coming upstairs to come get you now. Thank you and good day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment