Monday, June 10, 2013

awaking from a dream


Hold the phone on everything. I have awakened today with a sort of a revelation as to my calling in this whole endeavor. The curtains are open letting in the sunshine and the furniture and knicnacss need to be dusted off from the time they have spent in utter disuse. Some things need to be refined, others left to the side for another date and still others balled up and tossed in the trash.( Lets hope for a three pointer.)
I will be honest with you all. I have a book in need of representation. My story I feel has been refined to the point of setting it in front of a professional editor (but I won't because funds are a wee bit tight). I do have big plans and goals for this hefty piece although I know that I have a long and lonely road ahead of me along with a bzillion others like me. I would like to share with you all the progress and steps that have taken me where I currently am (for the sake of time I will spare you that for the next post). I am more than happy to receive feedback and advice about all this and comments are greatly welcomed. I feel like Frodo, setting out with his hobbit buddies on the way to dispose of the ring, except I wear shoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment